Wednesday, February 25, 2009

License....

yeah today around 9 pm my tutor send me my
LICENSE yeah... !! well im happy...
for others i dono lar but for me i'm happy keke
well ofcoz happy lar take license since.. hmm..
let me think 1st arg since when.........
oh.... yeah since 2006.. wakakakaka

the 1st time i when to computer test...
i failed three time.. zzz lame izit.. haha
well i stop coz the last result was 41 over 50
1 more mark to pass bah... ( take deep breath )
well after that tragedy woow... tragedy haha..
i stop taking com. test anymore until...
my grandma bought me a car... so start then i resat my
driving license.. about 3 months ago lar..
so today i have my license in my wallet.. hehe...
kay thats all i wanted to write here... nights folks.. ^^


1 comment:

  1. you are so blessed lah... got license liao...got car liao... bring me out!!! wahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete