Tuesday, February 17, 2009

About Me

I've been dump by my mother when i was 1 years old
and i have one younger sister
i'm one year older than her la... not much different !
i've been staying with my grandmother since i was born till now
so actually grandma was like a mother to me !!
i never know my mother... i know my father who was
not really stay at home always out station
well by the time i never know what he did out side the house..
so i dont even care...

Now i was almost 21 years old and i was happy ^^
my grandma bought me a house and a car
not a big car la but for me its good enough..
i'll post some of my car picture next time
and i'm still study.. i'm studying interior design
in sia ( sabah institute of art )
previous i was study in graphic design
dono why i lost mood to study in graphic design
so i change course to interior design last year
now in semester 2 ^^

i known many friends... mostly are very good friends
of mine.. well some of them graduated and mostly of them
going to graduate this year... going to miss them much !!
before i enter to study in sia i work part time job
work in a small car accessories shop... the owner there was
very friendly until now i still work part time there as
a designer, a simple one lar... stickers designer keke
well thats almost all of my background ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment