Tuesday, February 17, 2009

lately....

lol... lately haha...
well lately, really la... lately keke
many have happen ! phew....
here it goes ~~

something happening on my father side..
well he did a case, well steal ppl stuff lor...
so he went in to jail... for i think 5 months d,
well most of my frens and lecturer know that
i have 2nd mother and this mother... have
many kids means my little brother and sister
well i got 10 year old brother, 7 year old sister
and a twins 8 year old both are girls

well, my father went to jail mostly many times..
it was like vacation for him, hehe i tell the truth man
so my apo ( grandma ) decided to take all of my brother and
sister from my dad... coz my dad didn't take responsibility
to take care of them... they didn't school for one and a half year...
we did many stuff pass 1 month .... mostly are my bro and sis stuff
we remake the birth certificate for all of them
( my father lost all of their birth certificate )
bring up to court so that my father can't take them back
buy school item for them, buy new cloth for them
well and many more ... lazy list down ^^

just now went out to yum cha wif henry and wei qiang
well.. mostly talk lately news... keke
and i ask henry some help ...
find school bus for my brother and sister
i'm so tired of getting up so early to send them to school ><
well we found 2, one is Michelle father and another one is
henry friend, both of them need to ask their parents
and i only know tomorrow if they got empty space for
my brother and sister.....

thats all for now... im so tired i need a sleep zzz..
nites guys


1 comment:

  1. ah vun...I LIKE YOU!!!! >.< u are rily a super brave BIG BRO of mine!!!no...is sista XD hahaha...muz jyjy^^eventho i graduate ler..dun 4get me ah! need any help just call me,i'll help if i can! & hor...dun failed ur subject edi la,dun retain again,pls~T^T everytime u retain i feel so sad tu,i oso want u to graduate on ime one mah,if not u lagi susah keep wasting the $$ to study,so..put more effort 1st,concentrade on ur study now,i noe everyone hate assignment & study,including me..but wat to do! study is for ur own good! BETTER DONT GV UP YA!! IF U STOP STUDY B4 GRADUATE,I'LL KILL YOU!! >=( F555555555555!!!!

    ReplyDelete