Friday, August 28, 2009

UR ( ultra racing ) bars and rod..

tell you guys...
recently im so into this UR bars and rod..
haha.. don't know why but.. i just bought 1 last 2 days
and still haven install it on my car..

WHAT the use ?
it is to strengthen my car chassis and
to improve handling to my cars ^^
suite me well... thats my plan for my car now
i want to get all those UR bars and rod... kekeke
need to spend more and more $$ to my car before
change his heart ( engine ) to 1.3 k3vet x.x
all of these bars and rod are life warranty ...

those UR bars and rod are
- UR anti roll bar
- UR fender bar
- UR lower arm bar ( have it ) ^^
- UR 2 point front strut bar ( arrive on monday ) +.+
- UR panhard rod ( arrive on monday ) x.x
- UR rear upper bar
- UR side lower bar

i'll show you the lower arm bar that i have ^^

okay thats for now... tired want to rest.. jana ~!!



No comments:

Post a Comment