Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rims !!!



yeah.. finally... keeping money for my wheels..
i have save enuff money to buy me a rims... ^^
well ppl say dont waste money on things you dont need..
well for me my car its my life NOW !!
i dont even care what ppl say.. hehe
today.. when i was in gym... i saw a black racing rims.. OMG
well i dont know the guy.. but he gym at that place oso..
so my cousin know him.. so we decide to ask him to sell me the rims
well he said wait till he found rims.. then he sell me the rims.. keke
he are the picture of the 14" black racing rims...

well the one want to buy, looks exactly like this just the colour was grey ^^
these rims are exactly wad an AE86 from japan using


here its is the 14" black racing rim on a AE86.. ^^

i heard last time the guy wanted to sell it
the price was RM700 to Rm800
hopefully he sell me around that price oso keke....
the 14" rims originally came from japan






No comments:

Post a Comment